Magnetic LED Emergency Safety Flare
Available: In stock
Magnetic LED Emergency Safety Flares can save your life in case of emergency. Being a long way from home doesn’t come without its risks. Flat...
Magnetic LED Emergency Safety Flares can save your life in case of emergency.
Being a long way from home doesn’t come without its risks. Flat tires and breakdowns happen every day, and it’s best to be prepared for them. Road Flares can come in handy during situations like these when you, your car, or both are stuck on the side of the road at night.
- The LED flashing warning light is shatterproof, crushproof and rainproof, a must have for emergencies.
- 3 different flashing modes, included SOS rescue and 3 LED flashlight. Providing 3 warning light modes which can help in a different situation.
- The Super bright LED array can be seen up to 1 mile at night, It can be used for traffic control, as a warning light, as a rescue beacon, and for any other emergencies. They can also be used for recreational activities such as camping and hiking.
- The bottom of the product has a hook and strong magnetic, it's easy to use in bicycles boats and cars.
- Material: ABS
- Color: Orange
- Quantity: 1pc
- Power: 2*CR2032( included)
- Wattage: 0-3W
- Light Color: Red
- Certification: CE,CCC
- Switch Mode: High/Low
- Support Dimmer: 2-4 files
- Function: Shock Resistant
- Lumen: 800
- Lighting Distance: < 50 m
- Body Material: ABS
- Light Source: LED Bulbs
- Model of LED Beads: 8 Red LED
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
For frequently asked questions please check our FAQs Page.